Job no: 534082
Work type: Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Permanent Part Time, 60 hrs per fortnight | Osbourne Park, WA
- Join our friendly and supportive Billing Hub
- Work for one of Australia’s largest private health care providers
We are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Collections Clerk to join our Western Australia Billing Hub team, located at Osbourne Park, in close proximity to Hollywood Private Hospital.
As a Collections Clerk, you will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of the Accounts Receivable and Billing functions for WA Ramsay Hospitals. This will include following up with Health Fund queries, and communicating with Doctors and patients regarding billing.
This role will also involve, but is not limited to;
- Billing hospital accounts
- Communicating with health funds and insurers
- Managing customer account queries
- Managing refunds and debt collection for allocated accounts
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience in medical practice or hospital billing, health fund or Medicare claims
- Confidence and experience with medical billing systems such as Genie and Meditech
- Strong general knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Initiative, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- Knowledge of Meditech patients management system or other medical billing software; and
- Experience using Meditech or other patient administration software.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact: Therese Moller, WA Billing Hub Manager via E: MollerTherese@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 25th May 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend