Associate Nurse Unit Manager - DOSA
Job no: 534100
Work type: Part time
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our leadership team at Mitcham Private Hospital as an Associate Nurse Unit Manager.
This is a permanent part-time position offering up to 48 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
In this position you will be taking on a key leadership role within our DOSA unit. You will work closely with the Nurse Unit Manager in the efficient management of staff and resources within the unit ensuring achievement of excellence in care delivery in line with policies and procedures, best practice and legislative requirements. You will also be required to oversee the activities of the unit when the Nurse Unit Manager is absent.
A significant component of this role is mentoring and leading the passionate team of nurses and clinical support staff in DOSA as well as working alongside a supportive leadership team. This role will suit an individual driven to help others succeed. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior nurse to step up into a management role and build a clinical leadership skillset.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You will bring a capacity to lead and inspire a team of clinical professionals and act as a dedicated mentor.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster will also be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 4-5 years’ experience in an acute hospital setting or within a DOSA unit is essential.
- Any clinical leadership experience or post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded, although not essential.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Mitcham Private Hospital is a fully accredited, 124 bed acute medical, surgical, maternity and mental health facility, providing for the healthcare needs of Melbourne’s outer eastern communities.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities with Albert Road Clinic and wider Ramsay Health Care group.
- We offer a well-supported environment and a collaborative multidisciplinary team approach focusing on producing good outcomes and positive patient experiences.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Katherine Rance, Nurse Unit Manager, on RanceK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 25th May 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend