Job no: 534132
Work type: Casual
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
- Varying shift times
- Central Ipswich location
- Front & Back of House role
About the Opportunity
Our Catering Team provides around 600+ covers per day to our patients, doctors and internal functions. This role will work in front and back of house, having a variety of tasks, including delivery of meals (and assisting patients in opening packages where required); morning & afternoon tea service; clearing trolleys; and, assist with basic food preparation.
- Casual opportunity
- Flexible rostering
- Team environment
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a 214 bed acute and rehabilitation hospital. Founded in 1909, St Andrew’s maintains focus on growing our offering to the local community and providing excellence in patient-centred care.
You will enjoy providing excellent customer-centred service in a very busy environment. This role will suit someone with food and beverage experience, ideally within the healthcare sector.
To be successful, you will:
- Have relevant experience in a busy kitchen/catering service
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- Enjoy working in a multi-team environment & having accountability for your own work
- Be available for shift work (7 days)
How to Apply
Please click the apply button to lodge an application online.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sarah Walker, Acting Catering Manager on 07 3816 9900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close Date: 23 May 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend