Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward
Job no: 534167
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Glenferrie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses – Surgical Ward
- Permanent Full Time, Part Time and Casual positions available
- Access employee benefits and discounts
- Sponsorship opportunities available
- Work for a well-respected global health care provider
We are seeking Registered Nurses to join our Surgical team at Glenferrie Private Hospital.
About the Role
If fast paced, short stay surgical nursing sounds great to you, come and join the awesome team at Glenferrie Private Hospital. Glenferrie Private Hospital is a caring and nurturing environment that will bring out the best nurse in you. Our experienced team will support and nurture you while ensuring a high level of nursing care is always delivered and maintained. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting, be passionate about utilising evidence-based practice and thrive when working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care will assist in maintaining excellent time management, a skill essential for this role.
You will also meet the following criteria;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Preferable two (2) years’ previous experience in Surgical/Medical
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
Glenferrie Private Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Everyone at Ramsay must provide valid proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation. Ramsay accepts:
- Your Australian COVID-19 vaccination certificate, or
- Your MyGov Immunisation History Statement, or
- Your International COVID-19 Passport.
You will be required to provide before commencement a National Police Check, Working with Children Clearance and proof of Immunisation to infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this position, please reach out to Candice Higgins via HigginsCandice@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 13th June 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend