We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses with Critical Care/ICU experience to join our Intensive Care Unit at Pindara Private Hospital on the Gold Coast
Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you join our ICU team. As a member of our clinical team you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit. This will be achieved with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the 9 bedded Unit.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with Critical Care/ICU/Emergency experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work rotating shifts along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role however, we are usually able to roster to suit all needs.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Be able to respond appropriately to & provide support & direction to manage sudden alterations in health status of patients requiring clinical review/MET /Code Blue.
- Proven experience within a similar Unit or Ward (ICU/Critical Care/Emergency) is essential.
- Availability to participate in an On-Call roster
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Joanna Wright on WrightJoanna@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 13 June 2022 at 11:55pm