Customer Service Improvement Team Leader
Job no: 534229
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Dynamic & Friendly Environment
- Located outskirts of Melbourne CBD, VIC
This is a unique role to our Centralised Accounts Payable Team therefore we are flexible with candidates who have a background in conflict resolution and driving process improvement.
Our Centralised Accounts Payable Team’s systems and processes are highly automated and churn high volume in a dynamic environment. It is composed of a large number of warm and friendly people based on the outskirts of Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to, and working closely with, the National Accounts Payable Manager, the Customer Service Improvement Team Leader, together with a team of 4 AP Officers, will manage the resolution of Accounts Payable issues and specialised Accounts Payable processing.
This role is responsible for resolving the more complicated issues raised by internal and external stakeholders, and ensuring constancy in customer service across all members of the team.
Additionally, this position will:
- Assist the National Accounts Payable Manager with adhoc projects
- Make recommendations for process & systems improvement
- Ensure all tasks executed in accordance with Ramsay internal controls & policies
- Document new and changed processes
- Ensure the team is achieving all deadlines
- Work in a hands-on manner to ensure continuity of service – all tasks completed accurately and timely
- Perform ad-hoc administration
- Maintain a relationship-based customer centric approach at all times
Skills and Experience
- High degree of accuracy in work output
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan and coordinate workload with competing priorities
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work independently whilst also contributing to a team
- Proven use of negotiation and investigation techniques to problem solve
- Must be able to handle conflict, maintain empathy, and end in resolution
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexible, positive, can-do attitude with high levels of initiative
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with a proven ability to liaise with stakeholders across all levels.
- Strong process Improvement attitude
- Sound understanding of integrated Supply and Accounts Payable processes
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Working with Us
The successful candidate must be able to provide evidence of double COVID vaccination and be able to switch between work from home and work from office as required.
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world, and the largest in Australia. Ramsay Health Care is well-respected throughout the health care industry for operating quality private hospitals, and for its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety; being an employer of choice and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
For more information regarding the position, please contact:
Nikie Condilis, VIM Team Manager
Please click the ‘apply’ button listed within this advertisement. Your application should include your detailed Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 26 May 2022 at COB
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend