Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 534892
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Scrub/Scout and Anaesthetics
We have multiple Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual opportunities for experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our Peri-operative Team at St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital.
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Enrolled Nurses to join our Operating Theatre at St Andrew’s Private Hospital. There are multiple opportunities available for nurses with experience to join Anaesthetics and Scrub/Scout! In these roles you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of Theatre and be joining a team of clinical professionals with a passion for exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care.
As a Ramsay Health Care Nurse, you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our unit prides itself. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Theatre Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience within Anaesthetics and Scrub/Scout is a must.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months experience working with a Theatre Department as a Scrub Scout and Anaesthetics is essential
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13].
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situated 5 mins from the Ipswich CBD. St Andrew’s is a 175-bed acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standard of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital in particular, offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Clare Price, Nurse Unit Manager via PriceClare@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 2 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend