Pharmacist - Hospital and Community Pharmacy, Gold Coast
Job no: 535078
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - QLD Regional
Want variety and challenge in your work week? We offer professional patient support, complex compounding, medicinal cannabis, and clinical hospital and community pharmacy services at our Gold Coast pharmacies.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a pharmacist with excellent professional service skills to be part of our friendly, hospital and retail pharmacy teams on the Gold Coast. This is a permanent full time position and the successful applicant will be required to cover pharmacy services at Ramsay Pharmacy Burleigh and Ramsay Pharmacy Medical on Miami as well as John Flynn Dispensary, Pindara Dispensary, and Ramsay Pharmacy John Flynn,
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to hospital and community patients throughout Australia.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and counselling patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain, MedsChecks and Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
- Inventory management and processing of orders
This position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous pharmacy experience - community pharmacy preferred
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
- An Injection Certificate would be beneficia
- A competitive salary
- The security of joining a large and well-respected company with the variety of different areas of pharmacy
- Formal induction and training at all sites
- Both Hospital and Community Pharmacy experience to broaden your skills and knowledge as a pharmacist
- Travel km’s paid return from base location
- Accommodation provided for all regional assignments
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development to advance your career
To apply, attach your CV addressing the requirements above, together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. Please note that the successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check prior to commencing. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, customers, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement including COVID-19.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend