Registered and Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 535177
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified) - Theatre Anaesthetics
Multiple Full-Time and Part-Time roles available
Exceptional opportunity for the right individuals to join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 bed licensed acute care hospital with extensive on-site facilities including a 24-hour Emergency Department and 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units.
In this role, you will be joining our Anaesthetics team providing care to patients undergoing Anaesthesia for their procedures. You will be supported and guided of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
This role will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Nurses must be certified to administer medications and perform IV’s
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Nurse in an Anaesthetics team or unit.
- Any postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded.
This role is a 7-day rotating roster and will require you to be on call as needed.
Registered Nurses - $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Enrolled Nurses - $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Esther Moir via email on MoirE@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend