Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and PACU
Job no: 535233
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered and Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and PACU
- Recent $72 million expansion and re-development – 23 Theatres!
- Multiple Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
- Utilise the latest advancements in health technology!
About the Role
We are seeking professional and experienced nurses to join our perioperative team across our three key teams: Scrub Scouts, Anaesthetics and PACU. The successful applicants will help our team to help us continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department is renowned. As the Registered or Enrolled Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Theatre Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered. To be successful you will be a committed team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service and thrive in working within a varied and fast paced environment.
- You have a passion for patient care in line with Ramsay's core values
- You have specialty experience in a relevant perioperative discipline
- You have relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse (EN must be IV Qualified).
- You have a minimum 2 years’ experience as a Nurse in a perioperative setting – Scrub Scout, Anaesthetics and/or PACU
Enrolled Nurse (medication Endorsed): $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About Greenslopes Private Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operators, and is located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
The Greenslopes Private Hospital Theatre team has access to cutting-edge of technology, utilising 18 Endosuites, Cardiac/Thoracic specific hybrid theatre, new state of the art Obstetrics Theatre, Neurosurgery Suite with Intra-Operative CT Scanner, the Da Vinci robotic surgical system, Mazor Spinal robot, and Rossa Orthopaedic robot and multiple brand-new theatre facilities.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sally Griggs, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3394 7846 or email GriggsS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend