We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our motivated and friendly Orthopaedics unit on a permanent full or part time basis at Pindara Private Hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team specialising in Spinal Orthopaedics to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
This role will see you reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and you will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Orthopaedics within an acute care hospital setting
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in team environment
The successful candidate must be available for night, evening and day shifts.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, one of Australia’s largest private health care providers, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on Queensland’s Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units. Pindara also offers Renal Dialysis services and is home to a state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre. Comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray services, including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging are also located on site. In order to create a convenient health care precinct, the campus is also home to numerous on-site consulting rooms and a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Christine Pollock on email PollockC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 8 July 2022 at 11:55pm