Clinical Nurse / Midwife
Permanent Full or Part Time opportunities available (hours negotiable).
Join an organisation with a genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and a wide array of learning and development programs. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
This direct leadership role which will see you leading and supporting our team members through problem solving, fostering a positive and supportive culture and providing dedicated and specialised advice. In addition, you will perform accurate and comprehensive patient assessments to address short and long-term needs. You will facilitate and promote patient safety and quality care for patients and their families.
The position will see you rostered across all shifts, 7 days per week.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- AHPRA registration as a Midwife
- A minimum of 4 years post registration experience, including 3 years’ experience in maternity and obstetrics
- Relevant post graduate qualification will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- High-level problem-solving skills and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $48.38 - $52.01 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $95,598.88 - $102,775.32].
Pindara Private Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on-site facilities. These facilities include a 24-hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state-of-the-art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Johanna Stevenson, Nurse Unit Manager Maternity on StevensonJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 4 July 2022 at 11:55pm