Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 535333
Work type: Part time
Location: Wangaratta Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
We are seeking experienced Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our Acute Medical Surgical Ward at Wangaratta Private Hospital.
- Utilise your nursing experience to grow your career across our National Network!
- Very supportive team, with a focus on work life balance.
- Permanent Part-Time and Casual opportunities!
As an EEN, you will be working in our Acute Medical Surgical Unit with HDU and Rehabilitation unit. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of our patient’s individual needs. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and Afterhours Managers to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
In this role you will have access to an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and supportive management team. We have an emphasis on work life balance, and you will be working alongside a highly skilled and supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a hospital environment essential
- Current IV Qualifications essential
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility to work a range of shifts
Enrolled Nurse (Medication Endorsed): $29.76 - $34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
About the Organisation
Wangaratta Private Hospital is considered one of the finest private hospitals in rural Victoria. The hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anita Walker via email on WalkerAnita@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend