Respiratory and General Medical Ward
Take advantage of this leadership opportunity! We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at Pindara Private Hospital.
Part Time opportunity (56 hours/fortnight)
About the Role
Pindara Private Hospital is seeking experienced and patient-focused Clinical Nurses to join our high performing and energetic 28-bed Respiratory and General Medical ward.
This direct leadership role will see you leading and supporting our front-line team members and reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic nursing care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
This role will involve, but is not limited to:
- Acting as a professional resource and demonstrating broad knowledge in all facets of caring for patients to ensure the highest levels of nursing care.
- Supervising and supporting all staff within the unit, in cooperation with the departments Management Team
- Participate in Quality improvement Programs in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and possess excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of clinical services.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of five years post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programmes
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
This role requires a caring and compassionate nature that enables you to provide supportive care to patients and their families
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $48.38 - $52.01 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD Clinical Nurse/Midwife Level 2 gr1-gr4) [FTE $95,598.88 - $102,775.32].
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Pindara Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 19 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building
Why join Ramsay?
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Kim Fraser on email@example.com
Applications Close: 21 June 2022 at 11:55pm