Cardiac Scrub / Scout
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team at Strathfield Private Hospital.
Full Time and Casual opportunities available!
About the Role
As a Scrub / Scout Registered Nurse, you will work across the full scope of our Theatre Department, comprised of ten operating theatres and our Procedure Room.
Working alongside a dedicated and professional clinical team that is composed of doctors, surgeons, allied health professionals and nurses, you will be responsible for preparing the surgical environment to ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved. This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the units
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician; and
- Ensuring sterility is maintained at all times and instrument counts are conducted in line with department policy.
To succeed in this role, you will have a positive attitude that will enable you to work effectively alongside our team of professionals and independently as required. In addition, you will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to care for our patients in line with our Ramsay core values.
You will also demonstrate
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse required
- Experience in Endoscopy Nursing
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for our patients
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36].
About the Organisation
Strathfield Private Hospital has been servicing the community of Sydney’s inner west for over 30 years and is owned by global hospital group Ramsay Health Care. We cater for a broad range of health care needs from day surgery procedures to highly complex surgery.
Our facilities encompass 84 beds, 7 operating theatres, 1 endoscopy suite, 1 cardiac catheterisation lab, a 10 bed Intensive Care Unit and a Day Surgery Unit. We also have onsite radiology, pathology, café and specialist consulting suites.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Must provide Working-With-Children check and proof of immunization against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Joanna Edema on EdemaJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 9 July 2022 at 11:55pm