Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job no: 535410
Work type: Full time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered, Other
Clinical Nurse Specialist - Orthopaedic Coordinator
Kareena Private Hospital is seeking a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their team in a Permanent Full-Time opportunity!
Kareena Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
An exciting opportunity exists to progress to an Orthopaedic Coordinator. This opportunity will see you facilitate the smooth operation of the department with a can-do attitude and strong customer service focus, additional responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with staff, offering expert guidance and mentoring with an emphasis on safety, opportunity, education and standards
- Coordination of care and services interdepartmentally between, DSU, Theatre, CSSD and Recovery
- Facilitation of all elective and emergency procedures afterhours within the Orthopaedic Department
This opportunity will require exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels. Your positive attitude, ability to prioritise, delegate and adapt, along with your excellent time management skills are all of critical importance for this role.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 3 years clinical perioperative experience
- Ability to cover both AM and PM shifts
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of peri-operative services with sound knowledge of the ACORN Standards
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability in providing exceptional customer service
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and prioritise workloads
- Strong desire to successfully enhance team performance and experience
- Ability to manage Orthopaedic Portfolio and display strong planning and organising skills
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 142 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an After Hours GP Medical Service, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anita Burazer via email on BurazerA@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend