Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses - Anaesthetics
Looking for a change of scenery? Join our team at John Flynn Private Hospital located on the Gold Coast in Australia! Nestled in a hilltop position with sweeping ocean and rural views, John Flynn Private Hospital offers a peaceful environment as well as attractive, well-designed wards. The hospital is also close to our beautiful, world-famous beaches and the idyllic Tweed Valley.
Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities for experienced Registered and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (IV Qualified) or Anaesthetic Technicians.
- Join Australia's leading private health care provider and make a difference to our customers health journey daily.
- Relocation allowance available!
- John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Role:
Within the perioperative department at John Flynn Private Hospital there are 12 operating theatres within the main theatre complex, 1 operating theatre and 2 endoscopy suits in the day surgery unit and 2 cardiac catheter labs.
This opportunity will see you working across our Multidisciplinary Theatre Anaesthetics team. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. The role reports to the Nurse Unit manager (NUM).
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset with speciality experience in anaesthetics. You will hold a passion for exceptional patient care and a high standard of customer focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 12 months recent nursing experience in an anaesthetics nursing role essential.
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Enrolled Nurses to be medication endorsed and IV qualified.
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster (mixture of 6hr, 8hr and 10hr shifts) and be on call, as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Post graduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (desirable).
Enrolled Nurse (medication endorsed): A$32.23 - A$35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: A$37.04 - A$47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital provider, John Flynn Private Hospital is located at Tugun, on the Southern end of the Gold Coast.
John Flynn Private Hospital enjoys a well-established and excellent reputation in the community for its commitment to patient care, best practice and quality improvement. The 361-bed acute care hospital has recently undergone major renovations and provides a state-of-the-art 24-hour Emergency Department, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery, Rehabilitation Services and 24-hour pharmacy.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Jessi-Jo McKay via email on McKayJ@ramsayhealth.com.au.