Registered Nurse / Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Casual opportunities available
About the Role
We are seeking experienced nurses to join the casual pool team. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Casual opportunities available in these fields:
- General Medical Surgical
- ICU/HDU Units
- CCU Unit
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster.
- Relevant Nursing Degree and current Nursing Registration with AHPRA
- Must have IV Qualification
- A minimum of two (2) years’ in an acute nursing environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong customer service focus
Registered Nurse: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
Enrolled Nurse: $ 29.76 - $ 34.84 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC EEN gr1-gr8) [FTE $58 805.76.06 - $68 843.84]
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds which include 15 day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Our specialists, nurses, and allied health practitioners have a reputation for excellence throughout the area. Built in 1999, the hospital is one of the newest and most advanced facilities of its kind. As a member of the Ramsay Health Care Network we enjoy access to a range of resources and expertise throughout Australia.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
All new employees
- Must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Up to date flu vaccination highly recommended
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisations against infectious disease.
- Flu v
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Kathleen Keating, on KeatingK@ramsayhealth.com.au