Job no: 535554
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Shepparton Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking an experienced administrative professional to take on a receptionist role in our administrative team.
Permanent part-time and casual opportunities available!
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and assistance to patients and their families. You will also assist the reception, administration, and clinical teams by supporting any necessary clerical requirements for patients’ pre-admission processing.
Key responsibilities of this job include:
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to the ward
- Provide timely and accurate information to queries by patients, visitors and other staff and departments
- Work alongside medical staff, colleagues, patients and visitors to ensure a smooth hospital experience for patients
- Compilation and management of patient admission papers and clinical notes
To succeed in this role, you will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for customer service and enjoys being part of a busy ward. The ability to converse and be empathetic while managing a busy flow of admissions is a key skill needed for this role. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working in a team of doctors, nurses, pathologists, administrators and non-clinical staff.
You will also bring:
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience either in a medical administration setting or a patient-facing role.
- Experience with Patient Management Systems will be highly regarded.
Will be based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
About the Hospital
Shepparton Private Hospital, owned and operated by Australia’s largest private health care provider, Ramsay Health Care, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best of Medical, Surgical, Endoscopic, Oncology, Mental Health and Rehabilitation care. Our highly skilled team of nursing and medical staff take pride in delivering a distinctive private hospital experience and a quality of care that is recognized by the community and the industry.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tesslyn Saunders on SaundersT@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend