Job no: 535660
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses (Anaesthetics)
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our dedicated Day Surgery team at John Flynn Private Hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast!
There are full-time or part-time opportunities available
About the Role
Work in a supportive team environment in our Day Surgery department, with specialities including endoscopy, plastics, urology, ophthalmology, and pain management. As a Registered Nurse, you will provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care and be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with anaesthetic experience. Possessing excellent time management and well-developed clinical problem-solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in an acute Anaesthetic team or unit.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- A desired to further your skills and progress your career
- Any post-graduate qualifications will be well-regarded.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About the Hospital
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Deborah McMahon on McMahonDeborah@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 16 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend