Scrub Scout Registered Nurse
Job no: 535694
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Glenferrie Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse – Scrub Scout
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurse to join our perioperative team at Glenferrie Private Hospital.
This opportunity is for a permanent full-time or part-time position.
About the Role
Glenferrie Private Hospital has 3 modern operating theatres with the latest equipment, and a purpose-built day surgery facility. We specialise in providing care for private short-stay patients undergoing orthopaedic and specialist surgery. While our atmosphere is relaxed, our equipment and facilities are at the forefront of medical technology and practice.
In this role you will work within our busy Scrub Scout team caring for patients within the operating room. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
This role has the potential to develop into a leadership role to assist the Nurse Unit Manger to run the department.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Registered Nurse with specialty Scrub Scout experience in Orthopaedics.
You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 1 year’ minimum experience as a Scrub Scout nurse is essential.
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76].
About the Hospital
Glenferrie Private Hospital specialises in providing care for private short-stay patients undergoing orthopaedic and specialist surgery. The hospital’s purpose-designed day stay area has 12 beds. There are a further 19 beds for patients requiring overnight care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People". Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Laura Hardie on HardieL@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 15 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend