Job no: 535750
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Joondalup Health Campus
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our supportive and dedicated Neonatal Unit.
There are opportunities for permanent full-time and part-time positions!
About the Role
Working across the scope of our 16 bed Level 5 Neonatal Unit you will work alongside highly experienced neonatal intensive care trained staff, lactation consultants and midwifes.
In the role, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs to effectively manage rapidly changing situations and ensure high-quality patients care. You will be required to work as a supportive team member to contribute to clinical and unit-based decision making.
Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two (2) years’ post registration experience with extensive clinical and professional knowledge in Neonates and / or Paediatrics
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivation and work as a team member with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
Candidates with postgraduate qualifications in the area of speciality will be highly regarded.
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from: $70,051.89 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr1-gr8)
Why Joondalup Health Campus?
Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Ramsay Health Care also offers:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Janet Walker via WalkerJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 25 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend