Job no: 535919
Work type: Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Permanent Part Time Opportunity available!
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Rehabilitation Ward at Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington. Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
About the Role
On shift, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Associate Nurse Unit Manager to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This will directly involve the assessing, planning and delivery of care to those patients. You will work with our supportive team to provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care. This position will report directly to the Nurse Unite Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset and a passion to learn new skills and develop your clinical knowledge. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The flexibility to handle a 7-day rotating roster (including Night shift) and a strong team focus will also be key for this role.
You will need to have the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in Rehabilitation Nursing preferred but not essential
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Effective organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
$ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Beleura Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in Mornington Victoria. As a fully accredited health care facility, we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Stella Taylor, on TaylorStella@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 7th July 2022
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend