About the Role
We require an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join our Ramsay Health Plus team to join a multidisciplinary team of over 30 therapists at Nambour Selangor Private Hospital in this casual opportunity. You will provide services covering a range of different areas across the hospital including acute services, inpatient rehabilitation, and day rehabilitation.
This position will cover regular weekend shifts with the potential for weekday leave cover.
To succeed in this role your will bring a strong clinical skillset along with a passion for client care. You will have exceptional communication skills and be committed to providing a high standard of customer-focused service.
We are looking for experienced Physiotherapists with flexibility and the ability work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current Physiotherapist registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Acute, Inpatient and Day Rehabilitation required
- Accurate and timely completion of administration and documentation requirements
- High level of customer service skills
- Commitment to professional development and current evidence-based practice
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs.
- Flexible, positive approach to work
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Hospital
Nambour Selangor Private Hospital is an 81-bed health care facility providing a broad range of medical, surgical and rehabilitation services. Conveniently located within 30 minutes of Caloundra, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba and Coolum Beach, and 20 minutes from the Hinterland towns of Montville and Mapleton. Nambour Selangor Private Hospital offers an easy point of access for treatment in a low traffic area and calm environment.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Ben Robertson at RobertsonBe@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 30th June 2022 at 11.55pm