Job no: 535961
Work type: Casual
Location: Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist with a strong customer focus to work in our Gladstone Consultation Suites. This position is casual and may transition to permanent part-time and will commence in July/August 2022. Medical practice experience is essential.
This position would be ideally suited to someone who has:
- A high level of communication skills both written and verbal along with excellent customer service skills.
- Well presented, courteous and empathetic nature
- Professional phone manner and approach to work
- High attention to detail & accurate data entry
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- High energy levels with a ‘can do attitude
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
We offer fabulous employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Access to Ramsay Employee Club & corporate discounts including discounted Private Health Insurance
- A supportive & engaging Leadership Team
- Flexible Work/Leave Programs
- Salary Packaging
- Professional Uniforms.
If you enjoy working in an environment where your initiative and expertise are valued, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume via SEEK.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Fiona Hebbard on (07) 4932 1321.
Applications Close: 22 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend