Registered Nurses – Critical Care
There are multiple opportunities available, permanent full-time, part-time, and casual!
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our supportive Emergency Department and continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care.
About the Role
Registered Nurses within the Emergency Department will work as members of the multi-disciplinary team providing safe, cost-effective nursing care; ensuring patients who present to the Emergency Department are cared for in a timely fashion. The successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in a highly skilled diverse environment that incorporates both adults and paediatric patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients
You love the challenge, and the satisfaction, of working at the top level of practice in private health care.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Post graduate emergency or critical care experience required.
- Previous experience in Triage
- Previous experience in resus bay
- Accreditation in Intra-venous cannulation and venepuncture or working towards
- Previous experience as a team leader (desirable)
- Relevant post graduate qualifications will be highly regarded
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About the Hospital
Noosa Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is an acute medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, Noosa Hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
We believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Carolyn O'Connell via OConnellC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 22 July 2022 at 11:55pm