Job no: 536016
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Day Surgery, Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full Time, Part Time vacancies available at:
- Cairns Private Hospital
- Cairns Day Surgery
Ramsay people are caring and compassionate ‘people people’ who create a sense of belonging and thrive on teaming.
Caring is never a one-way street at Ramsay – the carers are cared for here.
- Relocation assistance available!
- Tropical location; walk from work to the esplanade to recharge!
- Enjoy staff appreciation days and functions.
- Multiple speciality options, you choose!
- Immediately access our flexible work opportunities
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent patient care
- Strong clinical skillset
- At least one year of hospital experience as a Scrub Scout, Anaesthetic or PACU Nurse
- APHRA Registered
Join us and we will:
- Value your strengths
- Appreciate your contribution
- Support you to learn and grow
Remuneration: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend