Job no: 536023
Work type: Casual
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team at Mitcham Private Hospital! There are multiple Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our Windsor Ward, a 30-bed general medical unit specialising seeing a wide variety of presentations with a majority of Gynaecological and Orthopaedic cases. We also offer our patients requiring more intensive care 3 High Dependency beds.
As a Registered nurse, you will perform clinical duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients as they are prepared for day procedures. You will have the chance to participate in a comprehensive orientation program and receive extensive support from the Nurse Unit Manager and shift leaders in carrying out your duties.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work to a 7-day roster including weekend and night shifts will be essential for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- 2 years’ experience in an acute care hospital setting will be essential to this role.
- Any HDU experience will be highly regarded, though not essential.
About the Organisation
Mitcham Private Hospital is a fully accredited, 121 bed acute medical, surgical, maternity and mental health facility, providing for the healthcare needs of Melbourne’s outer eastern communities.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
• Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
• Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
• Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Samantha Belgrove, Nurse Unit Manager, via email on BelgroveS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend