We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team at St George Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time opportunity available.
The Oncology/Haematology/Palliative Care ward at St George Private Hospital is a 20 bed unit providing comprehensive patient focused care through a holistic approach.
As a Registered Nurse you will provide our patients with dedicated and specialised care to which our unit prides itself. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, delivering and evaluating care to suit each patient’s individual needs. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who displays excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. You will hold strong computer literacy/documentation skills and have an ability to provide clear patient education and instruction.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current APHRA registration
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience
- Experience in Oncology highly regarded
- Central line management
- Willingness and motivation to further your education in Haematology/Oncology/Palliative Care nursing
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a team environment
- A commitment to delivering and achieving excellent customer satisfaction and quality clinical outcomes
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction
- Computer literacy and documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Oncology/Haematology/Palliative Care nursing
- Cannulation skills
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology.
Here at St George Private Hospital we will provide you with an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
$33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Why choose a Ramsay career?
We believe our people are our most important asset.
That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care.
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Karlotte Adam via AdamKarlotte@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close 19th of July