A wonderful opportunity at Hollywood Private Hospital has become available for a Registered Nurse/Anaesthetic Technician.
Permanent Full-time, Part-time and Casual opportunities available.
In this role, you will work as an integral member of our team and ensure safe surgical outcomes are achieved, in line with the core values and strategic direction of the department, Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Duties and responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to;
- Provides technical and clinical support to the Anaesthetist during induction, maintenance and emergence from anaesthesia.
- Respond to unexpected outcomes and uses problem solving skills to respond to emergencies in the Perioperative department.
- Compliance with all legislative requirements in the workplace including occupational safety and health acts and workers’ compensation
Flexibility to work across a seven-day roster is critical for this role.
The successful candidate will meet the following essential criteria:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse OR Diploma of Anaesthetic Technology (or similar) qualification as an Anaesthetic Technician
- Demonstrated strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with at least 2 years’ experience working as an Anaesthetic Registered Nurse / Anaesthetic Technician
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and ability to work under pressure
RN: $75,767.70 - $92,182.36 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (WA gr3-gr8)
AT: $77,754 - $80,800 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
Why Hollywood Private Hospital?
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Benefits of working with us include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Suzanne Thompson at ThompsonSuzanne@ramsayhealth.com.au
Closing Date: 20 July 2022, 11.55pm