Clinical Nurse Facilitator
Job no: 536110
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Clinical Nurse Facilitator
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse to join the Emergency Centre team at Pindara Private Hospital!
This opportunity is an initial 6-month contract (70 hours/fortnight).
Upon completion of the contract, you will have the option to reduce to permanent part-time (35 hours/fortnight) or remain in a full-time capacity.
About the Opportunity
As the Clinical Facilitator you will assist new staff members in enhancing their learning and education and support the Accident and Emergency Department. You will be responsible for conducting “on-the-job” clinical facilitation which will involve unit based training and clinical assessments and providing support to the Nurse Unit Manager in maintaining competency compliance.
You will work in collaboration with Nurse Unit Managers and Educators to provide a high standard of support and clinical teaching.
To be successful you will have experience as a senior Registered Nurse, be an organised and efficient professional with advanced skills in nursing assessment and highly developed clinical problem-solving skills. You will be a positive role model with a natural ability to mentor and support staff with an innovative approach to education delivery. You have a passion for patient care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay’s core values.
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum three (3) years’ post registration experience in an acute hospital setting
- Previous experience in an education/preceptor role advantageous
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently where required
- Ability to plan and coordinate groups of nurses across various year levels
- Sound computer literacy in all Microsoft Programs
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
- Completed Preceptorship program
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to the Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Gail Kenealy via KenealyG@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 7 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend