Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking an experienced, professional and outgoing Specialist Coordinator Physiotherapist to join our allied health team.
This is a permanent full time opportunity.
About the Role
Located at Hollywood Private Hospital, this role will focus on providing Day Rehabilitation services to day patients, alongside a respected and supportive team.
As a Specialist Coordinator, you will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of specialised professional services within Rehabilitation, and ensuring a high standard of care is delivered to patients at all times. Working with the Physiotherapist Manager you will assist with the day-to-day running and provision of leadership within the department.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and promote a positive and cohesive working environment. With a high level of expertise in providing rehabilitation physiotherapy services, it is essential that you will demonstrate the ability to collect, analyse, interpret and present clinical data, including use of appropriate statistical tools and methods.
- Possession of Bachelor of Applied Science Physiotherapy, or equivalent, and current registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Demonstrated high level of expertise in both rehabilitation and acute areas of clinical practise
- Proven ability to identify area of need and development of clinical education and supervision/mentorship to all staff in your current area.
- Ability to identify and drive service development within Day Rehabilitation.
- Experience in formulating and reviewing evidence based clinical protocols/work practices in rehabilitation.
- Experience in reporting and investigation of adverse events and clinical risk management.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively liaise and negotiate with Ward Managers, doctors; AHP’s and other key stakeholders as required, regarding the provision of AH services,
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay Way Values.
- Proven ability to plan, initiate and report on Key Performance Indicators, quality improvement activities and evaluate the effectiveness of service provision in allocated area.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 900 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 800 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
How to Apply
Please include a document addressing the essential criteria with your application.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
Please refer enquiries only to:
Charlotte Foskett, Physiotherapy Manager
Close Date: 10th July 2022 at 11.55pm