DBT Group Facilitator
Job no: 536147
Work type: Part time
Location: Ramsay Clinic Albert Road
Categories: Allied Health Professionals, Nursing - Registered
DBT Group Facilitator
- Part-time role – 30 hours per fortnight
- Sole facilitator at a leading psychiatric facility
- Ongoing Professional Development
Albert Road Private Hospital is now seeking an experienced Mental Health Nurse or Allied Health professional to join our team. This is a permanent part-time role.
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in mental health and group facilitation;
- Training and experience in the Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Facilitate psychological therapy, including dialectical behaviour therapy, on a group and individual basis;
- Able to plan, organise and facilitate skills groups;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills; and,
- Commitment to excellence in the delivery of healthcare services to patients seeking mental health treatment.
- Liaise cooperatively and effectively within the multi-disciplinary team to provide integrated assessments and case management plans for patients;
- Liaise and consult with other members of the team, other health, welfare and educational services regarding the referred patients progress and needs;
- Psychologist P2 / Social Worker SW2 / Occupational Therapist OT2 / Clinical Nurse Specialist/ Registered Nurse;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Mental Health experience
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Albert Road Clinic is one of Victoria's leading psychiatric facilities. The Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services including inpatient, day patient and community Outreach programs. Our staff enjoy ongoing professional development and excellent in-house training and work within a dynamic multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities with Albert Road Clinic and wider Ramsay Health Care group.
- We offer a well-supported environment and a collaborative multidisciplinary team approach focusing on producing good outcomes and positive patient experiences.
Remuneration - On offer is a competitive salary in accordance with our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement commensurate to your profession, qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Elizett Braga at BragaE@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 7th July 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend