Job no: 536166
Work type: Part time
Location: Noosa Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Permanent Part Time opportunity for an Administration Assistant (30 hours/fortnight)
Noosa Private Hospital
We are seeking a flexible, highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Admin Assistant in our Front Office department.
The successful applicant must be very customer focused and be able to work a flexible roster. Shift ranges Monday to Friday 05.45 am - 08.00 pm, Saturday & Sunday between 06.00am to 04.00pm. This part time contract with minimum hours being 30 per fortnight.
Responsibilities include welcoming patients, admissions and discharges, receipting payments, general enquiries and reception duties, operating the Hospital switchboard, pre-admitting patients, health fund eligibility checks.
Be highly committed to providing excellent customer service outcomes for all patients, visitors and doctors
- Experience in a Medical Reception environment
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks
- Demonstrated proficiency in Patient Management/Practice Management systems
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Applications
- Experience with Meditech
Will be based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
About the Hospital
Noosa Hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, is an acute medical and surgical facility located in a peaceful bush land setting. It provides a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, Noosa Hospital is able to provide high quality care to patients.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any enquiries about this opportunity please contact Belinda Clarke, Administrative Services Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5455 9560
Applications Close: 7 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend