Registered Nurse/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse Endoscopy/Anaesthetics
Endoscopy Unit | Permanent Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
Join our Endoscopy team at Pindara Private Hospital on the beautiful Gold Coast.
In this role, you will work with patients in our Endoscopy unit with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurses, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the core values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will be joining our 2 Theatre Free-Hold Endoscopy Unit.
This role will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster plus on call requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications with AHPRA as a Registered nurse
- 1 years’ post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Experience working in Endoscopy or a similar day procedure unit
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
- Any specific specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded.
- The flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster and on-call.
About the Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 bed licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a new 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres - including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units. Other services include Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site specialist rooms. The campus also includes a 5-level medical specialist’s suite.
Why choose a Ramsay career?
With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care. Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career.
We offer strong, flexible career pathways and have a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
Our Ramsay Way values
We are a leading provider of health care services with a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way” and a philosophy of “People Caring for People”.
- We value strong, healthy relationships by respecting and recognising those we work with.
- We strive to continuously improve and we take pride in our achievements.
- We seek to grow sustainably because we care about our people, our community and our planet.
Enrolled Nurse (medication Endorsed): $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13]
Registered Nurse: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
Sponsorship is available for eligible selected applicants.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact
Lorna Seaton, Acting Nurse Unit Manager Endoscopy
07 5588 9126
Applications close: 20th July 2022 at 11:55pm