Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
Job no: 536231
Work type: Part time
Location: St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (IV Qualified)
The Day Surgery Unit is seeking a dedicated and passionate Enrolled Nurse to join our team at St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital on a permanent part-time basis!
About the Role
As an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals who care for the admissions of all surgical patients for the facility.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager of the Day Surgery unit.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating roster will be key for this role.
You will also bring:
- Relevant EEN qualifications and Registration with AHPRA (With IV & Medication Endorsement)
- Experience within a similar unit will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient.
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $32.23 - $35.34 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD EEN gr1-gr6) [FTE $63 691.22 - $69 824.13].
About the Hospital
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is a fully accredited advanced surgical, medical and obstetric hospital situated 5 minutes from the Ipswich CBD. St Andrew’s is a 175-bed acute care hospital committed to providing the highest standard of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies.
St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital offers staff parking, a wide range of in hospital services and range of dining and commercial options in the nearby Ipswich city centre.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Peter Murphy, Nurse Unit Manager, at MurphyP@ramsayhealth.com.au
Application Close: 21 July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend