General Services Officer
Job no: 536242
Work type: Casual
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
General Services Officer
We are seeking an energetic Catering Assistant to join our vibrant team at Kareena Private Hospital.
This is casual position, shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster.
About the Role
Reporting to the Hotel Services Manager, you’ll be working within a fast paced team-focused environment, this role is primarily responsible for the distribution and collection of all customer menus, food trays and beverages and as well as basic food preparation.
Additional duties include maintaining cleanliness within work areas in line with required Food Safety Plan, relevant HACCP standards and Hospital policy whilst offering high standards of quality and outstanding service to customers and patients.
To succeed in this role you will be a positive and energetic team player with a passion for culinary preparation and service. Experience in a similar food service similar will be highly regarded, especially in a clinical setting; Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a supportive team and independently when required.
Ideally you will also bring;
- Previous experience in a hospital or hospital environment
- Certificate II or Certificate III in Hospitality (desirable)
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to problem solve and maintain good working relations with others
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 142 bed facility conveniently located directly opposite Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 142 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. Kareena Private Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, an Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Kareena Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Ajith Subramaniam, Hotel Services Manager via SubramaniamA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 8th July 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend