Internal Communications Officer
Job no: 536300
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - QLD Metropolitan, Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan, Corporate Services - NSW Metropolitan
Categories: Marketing, Other
- Be part of the National Communications Team at one of Australia’s largest health care companies
- Exciting opportunity for a driven, agile and creative internal communications professional
- Brisbane location preferred, but Sydney and Melbourne considered
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven, agile and creative Internal Communications Officer to join Ramsay’s National Communications Team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the National Communications Manager, with a dotted line to the Chief People Officer and Chief Digital and Data Officer, the Internal Communications Officer will be responsible for engaging and informing our internal stakeholders.
You will help to position the organisation as an employer of choice and health care provider of the future, enhance employee engagement and enablement, and bring to life our strategy and purpose.
You will also demonstrate a strong alignment with The Ramsay Way values.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in corporate communications at one of Australia’s largest health care companies.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a communications role
- Relevant tertiary qualification in communication, marketing, PR or similar
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful internal communication strategies and campaigns in complex business environments
- A self-starter with excellent organisational, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to pivot quickly and remain agile as circumstances evolve
- Ability to think creatively and explore new ideas and innovative solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal listening skills to evaluate the requirements of stakeholders
- Ability to execute multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines
- Possess knowledge of internal communications principles
- Strong alignment to the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘people caring for people’ and core values of building strong relationships and aiming to continuously improve
- Experience in digital and data transformation projects
- Experience in health care related communications
- Experience with using video editing software to create engaging video content
- Developing and executing the organisation’s national internal communications program. There will be a specific focus on enhancing employee engagement and enablement and driving a robust narrative around our significant digital transformation project.
- Writing, creating and delivering timely and consistent communications to ensure internal stakeholders are engaged, informed and reassured at the right time and through the right channels.
- Working with internal stakeholders including in the Digital and Data team, People team and Marketing team to roll out internal communication strategies, including preparing and distributing content to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Using data to meaningfully measure performance and inform best practice and future strategy.
- Engaging employees in Ramsay’s mission and values, encouraging diverse perspectives and helping to build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Assisting with the execution of campaigns and strategies which are aligned with the group’s strategic priorities and national communication strategy.
- Exploring innovative ways to increase staff engagement and enablement and create a high performance culture.
Applications close: 8 July 2022
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend