Job no: 536349
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Kareena Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full-time, part-time and casual opportunities available to join our Orthopaedic Theatre Team at Kareena Private Hospital
About the Opportunity
- Join a fun dynamic team
- Close to the beach! Enjoy work/like balance
- Staff onsite parking
- Education / career progression support system!
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced perioperative scrub nurses to join our team. As a Scrub/Scout Nurse you will perform duties to a high level of patient care within the Perioperative Department.
To succeed in this role, you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively.
You will also demonstrate:
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience in a hospital setting
- Minimum three (3) years scrubbing experience - preferably in orthopaedics but not essential
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
About the Hospital
Kareena Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication of giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognize and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Kareena Private Hospital is a modern 144 bed facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. It is conveniently located directly opposite Sutherland Public Hospital and close to public transport. The Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services and has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Anita Burazer via BurazerA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 14 August 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend