Job no: 536659
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Opportunity for full time or casual position!
- Seeking passionate and enthusiastic Nurses to join our Orthopaedics Ward.
- Grow your career across our national network
- Supportive management and clinical nurse team to assist in providing best outcomes for all our patients
About the Opportunity
John Flynn Private Hospital performs thousands of major orthopaedic procedures every year, treating patients from the Gold Coast, Tweed and Northern NSW regions. Performing both common and complex procedures from arthroscopic elbow, hand and wrist procedures, foot and ankle surgery and total hip, knee and shoulder replacements.
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will be supported and guided by a close-knit team to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years post graduate experience in a hospital setting
- Experience working in Orthopaedics/Surgical Nursing is desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant nursing registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08].
About John Flynn Hospital
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 354 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Clare Rees via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 19 August 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend