Clinical Nurse Specialist Mental Health
Job no: 537270
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Clinic Cremorne
Categories: Nursing - Registered, Other
Clinical Nurse Specialist – Mental Health
We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our team at Ramsay Clinic Cremorne on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
- Sponsorship opportunity available!
- Take on a true leadership role as part of Australia’s largest private healthcare provider.
- Utilise your Nursing experience to grow your career across our National Network!
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse with extensive Mental Health experience to advance to a Clinical Nurse Specialist role. As the Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will have the opportunity to be active in a leadership role, including the development and provision of evidence-based clinical nursing, while working and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. The opportunity also allows you to act as a clinical expert, professional role model and change agent to promote practice development and quality initiatives that promote the delivery of safe, efficient and high-quality customer service.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in Mental Health care
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to assess, plan, co-ordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or working towards
- Experience as a resource and mentor to others in the relation to clinical practice
Clinical Nurse: $49.55 + superannuation, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Clinical Nurse/Midwifery Specialist)[FTE $97 910.80]
Ramsay Clinic Cremorne is part of the Ramsay’s Group of psychiatric hospitals owned and operated by the country's leading private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care. Located in Sydney's North Shore, Ramsay Clinic Cremorne provides mental health services in NSW specialising in the treatment of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorders & general psychiatry.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Ramsay Clinic Cremorne also offers free access to onsite gyms, discounted access to personal training, subsidised meals, regular peer supervision and the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic multidisciplinary teams.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Patrick Power via email on PowerP@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend