Job no: 537398
Work type: Casual
Location: Castlecrag Private Hospital
Categories: Catering/Food Services
We are seeking Catering Assistants to join the friendly team at our Castlecrag Private Hospital.
Casual opportunities available
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Catering Team Leader, you’ll be working within a fast paced team who thrives on delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values. You will have variety plus in this role, some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Distribution/collection of customer menus, food trays, beverages as well as basic food preparation
- Cleaning and sanitising workstations and food court areas;
- Providing fast, friendly and exceptional customer service;
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required;
To succeed in this role, you will bring experience in a similar role within Aged Care, Hospitals, Restaurant, Café, Retail Catering or another clinical environment. Your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills will leave or customers with a positive first impression given the high standards of customers service you provide. You will also demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a supportive team and independently when required, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also bring:
- Prior experience in hospital, aged care, restaurant, café or retail catering
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- A food safety certificate
- Exceptional communication skills with a commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster including evenings and weekend shifts will be crucial.
About the Hospital
Castlecrag Private Hospital is a 42 bed acute Surgical/Medical facility, which specialises in Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive, Ear Nose and Throat and Dental Surgery. It also has a 15 bed medical ward that caters for general medical and palliative care admissions. Castlecrag Private Hospital is situated in the leafy, tranquil suburb of Castlecrag on Sydney’s North Shore and has been providing quality service to the community since 1928. Castlecrag Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation in the region for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Richard Forster, on ForsterR@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 2nd August 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend