Job no: 537514
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to be part of our Oncology ward at North Shore Private Hospital. This is a Permanent Full-time Opportunity.
- Sponsorship available!
- Take on a true leadership role as part of Australia’s largest private healthcare provider.
- Utilise your Nursing experience to grow your career across our National Network!
About the Role
As a member of our medical team, you will assess, plan and coordinate the care delivery needs of our patients with the support and guidance of our Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong passion for client care and delivering high standards of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
You will also bring
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a large medical/surgical hospital
- Minimum of one (1) years' experience in Oncology and Palliative Care
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
Sponsorship will be considered for this position.
$33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 312 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Sarah Lichtenstein via email on LichtensteinS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend