Registered Nurse - Emergency
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our busy Emergency Department at John Flynn Private Hospital.
Permanent Full-time or Part-time Opportunity
About the Role
The Emergency Department at John Flynn Private Hospital provides 24-hour, specialised medical care to patients in need of emergency assistance. The well-being of our patients is our top priority, with specialist staff on hand to ensure patients are stabilised and their pain and anxiety minimised, as soon as possible.
The recently expanded department is proud of its reputation for providing a fast, efficient service with minimal waiting periods and speedy referral to a specialist of choice.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, assessing, evaluating and delivering patient care within the unit. The flexibility to work across a 7-day rotating roster including evenings and weekend shifts will be key for this role.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills to the role. You will have previous acute care experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time efficiently in order to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an acute care setting
- Minimum 1-year recent Emergency experience is essential for this role.
- Any post-graduate qualifications in Emergency or working towards will be highly regarded.
- Commitment to ongoing education and professional development
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
On offer is a full time equivalent salary of: $37.04 - $47.76 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8) [FTE $73 193.41 - $94 380.08]
About The Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital provider, John Flynn Private Hospital is located at Tugun, on the Southern end of the Gold Coast.
John Flynn Private Hospital enjoys a well-established and excellent reputation in the community for its commitment to patient care, best practice and quality improvement. The 361-bed acute care hospital has recently undergone major renovations and provides a state-of-the-art 24-hour Emergency Department, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery, Rehabilitation Services and 24-hour pharmacy.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Darren Chilton, on ChiltonD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 4th August 2022 at 11:55pm