Job no: 537694
Work type: Full time
Location: Ramsay Psychology Bundoora
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- Grow your Career across our National Network of hospitals and allied health services
- Opportunity to make a difference to those seeking mental health support
- Opportunity to help build a new clinic from the ground up
Ramsay Psychology is a growing national network of Private Practice Psychology clinics and part of Australia's largest Private Healthcare group.
Our new modern clinic in Bundoora, Melbourne is looking for a dynamic medical/allied health administration professional as full-time Practice Manager.
Perhaps you are working as a Receptionist in a medical/allied health service and looking for your next step? If you are looking for more diversity in your day-to-day role and an opportunity to showcase your outstanding customer service skills then this may be the right place for you.
- Ensuring clients have a positive experience with our practice from their very first phone call
- Helping to build referrals to the clinic with local GPs and other healthcare professionals
- Assisting with marketing and event planning
- Diary management, triaging and scheduling of patient appointments
- Accurate maintenance of patient records
- Reception duties
- End of month financial reporting, invoicing and accounts management
- Handling patient enquiries, including website enquiries
- Processing patient accounts - billing, collections and reconciliations
- Other general functions as required
What are we looking for?
- Self directed, reliable
- Emotional intelligence
- Warmth and compassion
- Motivation and enthusiasm to build the service to become a thriving clinic
- Ability to develop relationships with referral networks and medical professionals
- Experience working to deadlines, and able to manage pressure
- Medical or Allied Health administration experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply today!
All new employees
- Must be up to date in their vaccination against COVID-19 (including the third dose, as required) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend