Physiotherapists - Multiple Opportunities!
Job no: 537885
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: Wangaratta Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
We are seeking multiple part-time / casual positions for experienced Physiotherapists to join our Allied Health Department at Wangaratta Private Hospital.
About the Role
Wangaratta Private Hospital offers a specialised rehabilitation program for day or overnight patients in orthopaedics, musculoskeletal, neurological and reconditioning rehabilitation.
In this role you will report to the Allied Health Manager and join an allied health team providing a high level of clinical care to patient. The role requires the ability to work week day and weekend shifts.
To be successful you will have a strong customer focus and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The ability to be flexible with shifts including regular weekends, is essential.
You will also bring;
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience in an acute hospital setting
- Ability to effectively plan, implement and evaluate physiotherapy treatment programs
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage case load demands
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment & independently as required
- Commitment to professional development and maintenance of current evidence based practice
- Knowledge of quality/continuous improvement process
On offer is an hourly rate of $36.13 – $52.40 per hour + superannuation, based on experience.
Wangaratta Private Hospital is considered one of the finest private hospitals in rural Victoria. The hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients.
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
Benefits of working with Ramsay include;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Flexible work practices to ensure we can support each employee’s unique work-life balance.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Suzanne Sims on email: SimsS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: 26th August 2022 at 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend