Job no: 538152
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses (Critical Care)
Permanent Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual opportunities available.
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Accident and Emergency team at Peninsula Private Hospital.
Our well-equipped Emergency Department offers 14 bays across a 24/7 service providing crucial emergency care for the Mornington and Southeast Melbourne regions.
With the hospitals continued expansion and wide variety of services offered, we are now seeking Registered Nurses who are interested in joining our fantastic and growing team in a casual capacity. You will be planning, reviewing and delivering care to patients within the department. Our team is supported by our dedicated Associate Nurse Unit Managers, the wider hospital education team and reports to the Nurse Unit Manager. There are roles available for Registered Nurses with proven Emergency experience along with specialised Critical Care roles for Nurses with Critical Care Certificates.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster along with weekend, evening and night shifts will also be required.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- 3 years’ experience within an Emergency Ward, ICU or Critical Care Unit.
- The flexibility to participate in the on-call roster
- A Critical Care certificate will be ideal for this role although not essential if you bring extensive emergency experience.
Desirable but not essential:
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- Experience working in a private hospital
Registered Nurse: $ 32.63 - $ 45.26 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr10) [FTE $64 476.88 - $89 433.76]
About the Organisation
Peninsula Private Hospital is a comprehensive 344 bed acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside town of Frankston in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs. The hospital currently accommodates a 14-bay emergency department, 226 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 30 Oncology beds which include 15-day infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Our specialists, nurses, and allied health practitioners have a reputation for excellence throughout the area. Built in 1999, the hospital is one of the newest and most advanced facilities of its kind. As a member of the Ramsay Health Care Network, we enjoy access to a range of resources and expertise throughout Australia.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Sanna Suikkanen at SuikkanenS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend