Patient Services Assistant
Job no: 538225
Work type: Part time
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Patient Services Assistant
- Grow your Career with Australia’s Largest Private Health provider
- Excellent opportunity to gain acute care experience
- Permanent Part - Time opportunity
About the Role
As the Patient Service Assistant, you will work within a multidisciplinary team and assist the nursing team in the provision of care to our patients and their families.
Responsibilities will include;
- Assisting with patient mobility and transportation
- Patient hygiene and repositioning
- Cleaning and restocking to assist and ensure efficiency in the unit.
This role will see you joining a team of passionate professionals driven to provide safe, holistic care to each individual patient to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you will be a self-motivated individual who can effectively work according to direction. This role requires you to have the flexibility to work a rotating roster and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring;
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistance or similar
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Completion of a recognised Patient Care Assistant program or similar
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively according to directions
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, we believe our people are our most important asset. That is why we work hard to foster a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture across Ramsay Health Care. With more than 30,000 employees in Australia, as well as hundreds of facilities across 10 countries, Ramsay is proud to be a leader in providing world-class health care.
Our international footprint offers a wealth of professional opportunities to suit any stage of your career. We are also committed to maintaining our employer-of-choice status through a great range of employee benefits and programs.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Kylie Austin on AustinK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend