Acute Senior Physiotherapist
Greenslopes Private Hospital is seeking a full-time permanent Acute Senior Physiotherapist to join our Physiotherapy team within a growing and successful private hospital. In this role you will be working closely with two other Senior Physiotherapists, managing a large Acute Physiotherapy team.
The commencement date is Monday 12th September 2022.
About the Physiotherapy Department
Our Physiotherapy Department provides services to a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital including adult inpatients in the acute wards, rehabilitation, day rehabilitation and an outpatient unit. Your key duties include the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the acute physiotherapy service, outpatient service, and day rehabilitation service.
You will work closely with other Senior Physiotherapists and report directly to the Allied Health Manager.
This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. To succeed in this role, you will have strong managerial skills and significant acute hospital experience.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy qualification.
- Current unconditional registration with AHPRA.
- Significant acute hospital experience.
- Previous experience in leading a Physiotherapy Department.
- Demonstrated success in implementing change and service improvement.
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving.
- Previous experience in rostering and workforce planning.
- Success in performance management.
- Excellent organisational skills and highly effective communication skills with stakeholders.
About Greenslopes Private Hospital
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
Greenslopes Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include:
Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
Extensive Employee assistance program
Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Amanda Carr, Allied Health Manager, on (07) 3394 7267.
Applications Close: Thursday 18 August 2022