Patient Accounts Administrator
Job no: 538383
Work type: Casual
Location: Corporate Services - WA
- Casual opportunity
- Tight knit, supportive team
- Osbourne Park location
Exciting billings role located at the Ramsay Health WA Head Office, Osborne Park. You will be working in a supportive, dynamic and growing team.
Our Patient Account Administrators provide billing and collections support to hospitals, ensuring effective billing of health funds and third parties.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Ensure Revenue Cycle standard policies, processes and documentation are successfully implemented and consistently complied with;
- Generate and submit accurate patient billing to health funds and third parties;
- Liaise with health funds and customers, handling account queries and undertaking initial debt collection functions;
- Interpret health fund contracts.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of basic accounts principles
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Well-developed organisational skills and proven time management skills to meet key deadlines
- Commitment to the achievement of excellent outcomes, with a strong sense of accountability and customer service
- Accounts receivable knowledge desirable
- Certificate in Medical Terminology desirable
- Experience in hospital mainframe systems desirable
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
For enquiries about this role, please contact:
Financial Systems Training, Documenter & Auditor
CLOSING DATE: 17 August 2022
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend